Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cheesy chicken bake

So I recently got yelled at by a few readers. So here you go, I'm updating! Today's recipe is super tasty, yet super lazy. Here's what you'll need: Some form of chicken (raw breasts, or thighs, canned, precooked Etc.) 1 can of cream of chicken soup 1 can of cream of mushroom soup Tortilla chips (tonight I used mini snack bags 2 nacho Doritos, 2 cool ranch Doritos, 2 plain Frito's) 1/2 yellow onion Salt Pepper, & garlic powder to taste Shredded Cheese -a lot muhahahaha Start with your chicken, chop it up into chunks & dice your onion, sauté that up in a pan & season with salt, pepper & garlic powder. While that's cooking up, smash the chips into semi large chunks and put in a bowl, add the soups & cheese (I used about 1 2/3 cups), once the onions are translucent, dump the chicken & onions to the bowl & stir thoroughly to blend. Turn it out into a lightly greased casserole dish ( I spray olive oil, you can use Pam or whatever). Spread it into the pan evenly top with another 1/3 c cheese, bake at 365° for 20 minutes. I sautéed some green beans in olive oil, garlic, onion, butter, salt & pepper to serve on the side. Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App You can vary it up by adding bacon bits, green onion, roasted chili peppers, basically whatever you like. Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App My family is always a bunch of gluttons when I make this, so I don't make it too often. Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

No comments:

Post a Comment